Memorial Wall at the National Museum of the Pacific War, Fredericksburg, Texas.
There is no single US Navy destroyer museum,
but displays and artifacts may be found at many museums around the United States including:
- The National Museum of the Pacific War, Fredericksburg, Texas.
- USS Radford National Naval Museum, Newcomerstown, Ohio, closed in May 2011.
- USS Kidd Veterans Memorial, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- USS Joseph P. Kennedy, Battleship Cove, Fall River, Massachusetts.
- USS Laffey, Patriots Point Naval Museum, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- USS Slater, Albany, New York.